|Pre-Orders will be shipped November 9th!|
- For evening indoor use
- Anti-reflective coating on lenses
- Stylish, matte black polycarbonate frame
- Foldable hard-shell glasses case
- Microfiber lens cleaning cloth
- Blue light blocking
- Polarized (reduces glare) gradient lenses
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Gradient lens blocks 99% of blue light and 93%-73% of green light
- Darker on top to protect against harsh junk light as well as with distance glare. Lighter on the bottom to help you perform tasks. Ideal for initializing your winding down routine after a long day – perfect for preparing dinner, relaxing with a book, or watching TV. Our gradient lenses were created as an in-between option that is darker than our Daylights lenses and lighter than our Twilight lenses.
TrueDark® patent-pending red-to-amber gradient lenses provide junk light protection after the sun goes down. They are darker on top to protect against harsh junk light as well as with distance glare. They are lighter on the bottom to help you perform tasks. These are ideal for initializing your winding down routine after a long day — perfect for preparing dinner, relaxing with a book, or watching television. Our Gradient lenses were created as an in-between option that is darker than TrueDark® Daylights lenses and lighter than TrueDark® Twilight lenses.
When you are ready to shift into sleep mode, simply reach for Truedark® red lensed eyewear that tells your body it’s dark, helping you get ready for a great night’s sleep. You can still see to read, watch TV or work on your computer/tablet/phone, while your sleep hormones shift to night mode. When your head hits the pillow, you’ll fall asleep quickly and sleep more deeply. Twilight glasses are also great for managing time-zone shifts, such as when traveling. Another great use is for people (such as new moms) who get up in the middle of the night and need to get back to sleep quickly. For those who live in far northern climates where it’s light well into the night, Twilight glasses can provide “early darkness” for better summertime sleep. TrueDark is designed to be worn 30 minutes to 2 hours before going to bed or wanting to sleep. 98% of blue, green and violet wavelengths are blocked. Choose TrueDark red lensed Twilight Elites if you are still active around your home before bedtime (so you can see the dog or cat instead of tripping over them!).
Combined with daytime use of TrueDark Daylights glasses, you’ll experience 24-hour protection from junk light.
When the sun goes down, blue light isn’t the only junk light that can disrupt our sleep cycle, and more than blue blockers are needed. Patent-Pending red-to-amber TrueDark® Twilight is the first and only solution that is designed to work with melanopsin, a protein in your eyes responsible for absorbing light and sending sleep/wake signals to your brain. Without melanopsin, melatonin can’t be accessed.
When you wear your Twilights for as little as 30 min before bed you prevent your melanopsin from detecting the wrong wavelengths of light at the wrong time of day. This supports your circadian rhythm and helps you fall asleep faster and get more restorative and restful sleep.
Stop Junk Light with red-to-amber patent-pending red-to-amber TrueDark® Twilight technology that frees your hormones and neurotransmitters to do their best work.
- Block the harshest blue, violet and green sleep robbing wavelengths emitted by fluorescent lights, LEDs, electronics, phones, tablets and computers.
- Support your evening and nighttime hormone levels
- Improve overall sleep
- Synchronize your circadian rhythm
Twilight lenses are strategically designed based on research and patent-pending red-to-amber technology that uses pure, durable, prescription grade polycarbonate lenses. The result is a clarity of light and consistent junk light coverage throughout the scratch resistant lenses.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while wearing. Use common sense and avoid driving, using heavy machinery or other actions that may be impacted by becoming tired, a change in depth perception or changes on the color spectrum.