- For evening indoor use
- Anti-reflective coating on lenses
- Stylish, matte black fade to mottled grey tortoiseshell lightweight acetate frame
- Foldable hard–shell glasses case
- Microfiber lens cleaning cloth
- Blue light blocking
- Polarized (reduces glare) scratch-resistant polycarbonate gradient lenses
- Spring hinges for a customized fit
- Gradient lens blocks 99% of blue light and 93%-73% of green light
- Darker lensed on top to protect against harsh junk light as well as with distance glare
- Lighter lensed on the bottom to help you perform tasks
- Ideal for initializing your winding down routine after a long day
- See our guide to select the best styles for your face shape
TrueDark® Human Compatible® patent-pending red-to-amber gradient lenses provide junk light protection after the sun goes down. They are darker on top to protect against harsh junk light as well as with distance glare. They are lighter on the bottom to help you perform tasks. Our Gradient lenses were created as an in-between option darker than TrueDark® Daylights lenses and lighter than TrueDark® Twilights lenses.
Prepare for a great night’s sleep
By telling your body it’s dark with the red lenses on TrueDark® Twilights Sunset Dawning eyewear! You can still read, watch TV, or work on your computer/tablet/phone while your sleep hormones shift to night mode. When your head hits the pillow, you’ll fall asleep quickly and sleep more deeply.
Twilights glasses are also great for managing time-zone shifts, such as when traveling. Another great use is for people (such as new moms) who get up in the middle of the night and need to get back to sleep quickly. For those who live in far northern climates where it’s light well into the night, Twilight glasses can provide “early darkness” for better summertime sleep.
TrueDark is designed to be worn 30 minutes to 2 hours before going to bed or wanting to sleep. 98% of blue, green, and violet wavelengths are blocked. Choose TrueDark red lensed Twilight Elites if you are still active around your home before bedtime (so you can see the dog or cat instead of tripping over them!).
Combined with daytime use of TrueDark Daylights glasses, you’ll experience 24-hour protection from junk light
When the sun goes down, blue light isn’t the only junk light that can disrupt our sleep cycle, and more than blue blockers are needed. Patent-Pending red-to-amber TrueDark® Twilights is the first and only solution designed to work with melanopsin, a protein in your eyes responsible for absorbing light and sending sleep/wake signals to your brain. Without melanopsin, melatonin can’t be released.
Wear your Twilights 30 minutes before bed to prevent your melanopsin from detecting the wrong wavelengths of light. This supports your circadian rhythm and helps you fall asleep faster and get more restorative and restful sleep.
Stop Junk Light with patent-pending red-to-amber TrueDark® Twilights technology that frees your hormones and neurotransmitters to do their best work.
- Block the harshest blue, violet, and green sleep robbing wavelengths emitted by fluorescent lights, LEDs, electronics, phones, tablets, and computers.
- Support your evening and nighttime hormone levels
- Improve overall sleep
- Synchronize your circadian rhythm
Twilights lenses are strategically designed based on research and patent-pending red-to-amber technology that uses pure, durable, prescription-grade polycarbonate lenses. The result is a clarity of light and consistent junk light coverage throughout the scratch-resistant lenses.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while wearing. Avoid activities that may be impacted by becoming tired, a change in depth perception, or changes on the color spectrum.