- For evening indoor use
- Anti-reflective coating on lenses
- Lightweight and robust polycarbonate frame with flexible TR90 arms
- Foldable hardshell glasses case
- Microfiber lens cleaning cloth
- Black wrap-around frames with vented foam cushioning with maximum coverage to mitigate “light leakage”
- Optional clear polycarbonate prescription inserts (to be filled by wearer’s optician)
- Blue light blocking
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate red lenses
- Blocks 100% of blue, green, and violet light
- See our guide to select the best styles for your face shape
NEWLY IMPROVED! Improved frame- now with flexible arms! TrueDark works so well that users often fall asleep in the glasses! To increase comfort and reduce breakage, the arms are now flexible.
– If you use electronics (phone/tablet/laptop) in bed to read, this style is the ideal choice; if you read a paper book with a lamp in bed, you might want to consider our Twilights Elites instead.
Prepare for a great night’s sleep
By telling your body it’s dark with the dark red lenses on TrueDark® Human Compatible® Twilights Classic eyewear! You can still read, watch TV, or work on your computer/tablet/phone while your sleep hormones shift to night mode. When your head hits the pillow, you’ll fall asleep quickly and sleep more deeply.
Twilights glasses are also great for managing time-zone shifts, such as when traveling. Another great use is for people (such as new moms) who get up in the middle of the night and need to get back to sleep quickly. For those who live in far northern climates where it’s light well into the night, Twilights glasses can provide “early darkness” for better summertime sleep.
TrueDark is designed to be worn 30 minutes to 2 hours before going to bed or wanting to sleep. 100% of blue, green, and violet wavelengths are blocked. Choose these if you wish to maximum light blockage while at rest before bedtime.
Combined with daytime use of TrueDark Daylights glasses, you’ll experience 24-hour protection from junk light
When the sun goes down, blue light isn’t the only junk light that can disrupt our sleep cycle, and more than blue blockers are needed. TrueDark® Twilights is the first and only solution designed to work with melanopsin, a protein in your eyes responsible for absorbing light and sending sleep/wake signals to your brain. Without melanopsin, melatonin can’t be released.
Wear your Twilights 30 minutes before bed to prevent your melanopsin from detecting the wrong wavelengths of light at the wrong time of day. This supports your circadian rhythm and helps you fall asleep faster and get more restorative and restful sleep.
Stop Junk Light with TrueDark® Twilights technology that frees your hormones and neurotransmitters to do their best work.
- Block the harshest blue, violet, and green sleep robbing wavelengths emitted by fluorescent lights, LEDs, electronics, phones, tablets, and computers
- Support your evening and nighttime hormone levels
- Improve overall sleep
- Synchronize your circadian rhythm
Twilights lenses are strategically designed based on research and technology that uses pure, durable, prescription-grade polycarbonate lenses. This results in true clarity of light and consistent junk light coverage throughout the scratch-resistant lenses.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while wearing. Avoid activities that may be impacted by becoming tired, a change in depth perception, or changes on the color spectrum.