- For evening indoor use
- Anti-reflective coating on lenses
- Lightweight mottled brown and amber acetate frame
- Foldable hardshell glasses case
- Microfiber lens cleaning cloth
- Spring hinges for a more customized fit
- Blue light blocking
- Robust scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Polarized (reduces glare) scratch-resistant polycarbonate gradient lenses
- Gradient lens blocks 99% of blue light and 93%-73% of green light
- Darker lensed on top to protect against harsh junk light as well as with distance glare
- Lighter lensed on the bottom to help you perform tasks
- Ideal for initializing your winding down routine after a long day
- See our guide to select the best styles for your face shape
If you read a paper book with a lamp in bed, this style is the ideal choice; if you use electronics (phone/tablet/laptop) in bed to read, you might want to consider our Twilight Classics instead.
Combined with daytime use of TrueDark® Daylights™ glasses, you’ll experience 24-hour protection from junk light
TrueDark® Human Compatible® patent-pending red-to-amber gradient lenses provide junk light protection after the sun goes down. They are darker on top to protect against harsh junk light as well as with distance glare. They are lighter on the bottom to help you perform tasks. Our Gradient lenses were created as an in-between option darker than TrueDark® Daylights lenses and lighter than TrueDark® Twilights red lenses.
Prepare for a great night’s sleep
By telling your body it’s dark with the gradient lenses on TrueDark® Twilights Sunset eyewear! You can still read, watch TV, or work on your computer/tablet/phone while your sleep hormones shift to night mode. When your head hits the pillow, you’ll fall asleep quickly and sleep more deeply.
Twilights glasses are also great for managing time-zone shifts, such as when traveling. Another great use is for people (such as new moms) who get up in the middle of the night and need to get back to sleep quickly. For those who live in far northern climates where it’s light well into the night, Twilight glasses can provide “early darkness” for better summertime sleep.
TrueDark® is designed to be worn 30 minutes to 2 hours before going to bed or wanting to sleep. 98% of blue, green, and violet wavelengths are blocked.
Stop Junk Light®
With TrueDark® Twilights Human Compatible® technology that frees your hormones and neurotransmitters to do their best work.
- Block the harshest blue, violet, and green sleep robbing wavelengths emitted by fluorescent lights, LEDs, electronics, phones, tablets, and computers.
- Support your evening and nighttime hormone levels
- Improve overall sleep
- Synchronize your circadian rhythm
The Twilights lenses are strategically designed based on research and technology that uses pure, durable, prescription-grade polycarbonate lenses. This results in true clarity of light and consistent junk light coverage throughout the scratch-resistant lenses.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while wearing. Avoid activities that may be impacted by becoming tired, a change in depth perception, or changes on the color spectrum.