- For evening indoor use 30 minutes before bed or wanting to sleep.
- Anti-reflective coating on lenses
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frames
- Foldable hardshell glasses case
- Microfiber lens cleaning cloth
- Modern styling wrap-around design for a more streamlined design and coverage
- Spring hinges for a more customized fit
- Polarized (reduces glare) red lenses
- Blue light blocking
- Robust scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Blocks 99% of blue, violet and green light
- See our guide to select the best styles for your face shape
Combined with daytime use of TrueDark® Daylights™ glasses, you’ll experience 24-hour protection from junk light
When the sun goes down, blue light isn’t the only junk light that can disrupt our sleep cycle, and more than blue blockers are needed. TrueDark® Twilights is the first and only solution designed to work with melanopsin, a protein in your eyes responsible for absorbing light and sending sleep/wake signals to your brain. Without melanopsin, melatonin can’t be released.
Wear your Twilights 30 minutes before bed to prevent your melanopsin from detecting the wrong wavelengths of light at the wrong time of day. This supports your circadian rhythm and helps you fall asleep faster and get more restorative and restful sleep.
Stop Junk Light®
With TrueDark® Twilights Human Compatible™ technology that frees your hormones and neurotransmitters to do their best work.
- Block the harshest blue, violet, and green sleep robbing wavelengths emitted by fluorescent lights, LEDs, electronics, phones, tablets, and computers.
- Support your evening and nighttime hormone levels
- Improve overall sleep
- Synchronize your circadian rhythm
The Twilights lenses are strategically designed based on research and technology that uses pure, durable, prescription-grade polycarbonate lenses. This results in true clarity of light and consistent junk light coverage throughout the scratch-resistant lenses.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while wearing. Avoid activities that may be impacted by becoming tired, a change in depth perception, or changes on the color spectrum.