- Emits non-sleep disrupting 658NM/1001 Kelvin red light (100% blue light-free)
- Rechargeable and portable (includes USB charging cable; recharges in 3 hours)
- Strong and lightweight construction
- Dual sensors: dusk ‘til dawn and motion sensing
- Ideal for home and travel
- Flicker-Free LED Bulb
- Long-lasting battery life with 200 charges, lasting about 10 years!
- One charge can last up to 30 days when set to Auto mode; a fully charged battery can last about 5 hours when set on Steady mode
- Mounting options include a built-in magnet in the back with adhesive metal mounting plate or a 3M® double-sided mounting adhesive
- Brightness = 3.901 lux
- Size: 72mm diameter X 25mm wide
TrueLight Luna Red® Human Compatible® nighttime ambient red-light emitting devices are ideal for bathrooms, hallways, nurseries, bedrooms, travel, outdoors, and camping. By emitting blue light, standard dark environment lighting has been demonstrated (link to Studies at the bottom) to interfere with wildlife and sleep patterns, particularly in young children who utilize a night light throughout their sleeping hours. Our non-blue light-emitting true red (658NM/1001 Kelvin) LEDs will not interfere with melatonin production, allowing you to find your way in the middle of the night without disrupting your sleep/circadian rhythm or disturbing nature.
It is not just light that we can see that comes from the sun. White light splits up into a spectrum of many different wavelengths and colors. Visible light is just part of a continuous spectrum of electromagnetic radiation.
Our focus for Luna Red® products is on the red-light spectrum, which has identified the benefits of providing non-disruptive to sleep and natural lighting
TrueDark® warrants that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase by the original owner. This warranty covers the original purchaser only and is not assignable or transferable to another party. Do not disassemble the device or utilize it for commercial use, warranty void if either occurs.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease. TrueDark makes no claims, representations, or warranties regarding the ability of this product to cure any physical, skin, or mental condition. Consult a qualified health professional concerning any condition requiring medical attention. Not intended for commercial use. As a therapeutic device, LED has achieved an FDA low-risk general wellness status.
- Exposure to Room Light before Bedtime Suppresses Melatonin
- Red light at night
- Effect of Light on Human Circadian Physiology
- Sensitivity of the human circadian pacemaker to nocturnal light
- Phase-shifting human circadian rhythms
- Resetting of the human circadian pacemaker by intermittent bright light
- Blue light has a dark side
Charge your device for at least 5 hours before using it for the first time. After first use, continue to charge the device when needed for 3 hours at a time. The red indicator charging light will go out when the device is fully charged. When set to Steady mode, a fully charged battery can last about 2.5 hours. When the device is set on the Auto mode the battery only needs to be charged once a month.
Use the device in a fully dark room for best results. The device has two different sensors: Dusk until Dawn, and motion sensing. In a fully dark room, the LED lamp will light up automatically when sensing motion and will go out automatically after a person has left or stopped activities for 15 seconds