- 4-way adjustable light bulb emitting wavelengths from 1000K to 3000K with the ability to dim or brighten to customize your pre-sleep environmental experience
- Control up to four TrueLight Luna Red Sunset™A19 Light Bulbs on one remote; remote control (uses 2 AAA batteries) to adjust lighting options
- Strong and lightweight construction with shatter-proof dome
- 7 watts [energy saving]. Estimated yearly energy cost $0.84 (based on 3 hrs/day)
- Standard A19 size with E26 base
- AC 85V–265V / 50Hz – 60Hz
- Flicker-Free LED Bulb
- Lumens: 121lm – 447lm (1000K = 121lm / 2000K = 264lm / 3000K = 447lm)
- CRI: 1000K Ra=51.4 / 2000K Ra=92.1 / 3000K Ra=81.8
- Life Span: 30,000 hours / 27.4 years (based on 3 hrs/day)
- 1000K setting: Relax and fall asleep faster
- 3000K setting: Stop Junk Light® to regulate the body’s natural circadian rhythm
- Nightlight mode supports restful and undisturbed sleep
Our TrueLight Luna Red Sunset™ A19 Light Bulb Human Compatible Lighting™ is ideal for nighttime living spaces, hallways, nurseries, bathrooms, and especially bedrooms.
Overexposure to the short blue wavelengths of light from typical LED light bulbs can negatively impact sleep patterns. Our low blue light emitting standard A19/E26 LED bulb is adjustable from 1000K to 3000K. It simulates natural, relaxing light from sources like candles and fireplaces.
The Sunset light will significantly reduce the interference of blue light on your body’s melatonin production, allowing you to enjoy your evening hours knowing your sleep/circadian rhythm is being kept in balance.
It is not just light that we can see that comes from the sun. White light can be split up into a spectrum of many different wavelengths and colors. Visible light is just part of a continuous spectrum of electromagnetic radiation.
Our focus for Luna Red® products is on the red-light spectrum, which has identified benefits of providing non-disruptive light to sleep and nature lighting.
Blue light emitted by standard lighting has been demonstrated to interfere with wildlife and sleep patterns, particularly in young children who utilize a night light throughout the sleeping hours. Our low-blue light emitting TrueLight Luna Red Sunset™ A19 LED Light Bulb will not interfere with melatonin production. Sunset light nightlight mode will allow you to find your way in the middle of the night without disrupting your sleep/circadian rhythm or disturbing nature.
TrueDark® warrants that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase by the original owner. This warranty covers the original purchaser only and is not assignable or transferable to another party. Warranty is void if device used for commercial use or disassembled at any point.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease. TrueDark makes no claims, representations or warranties regarding the ability of this product to cure any physical, skin or mental condition. A qualified health professional should be consulted with regard to any condition requiring medical attention. This device is intended only for personal household use, commercial use is not intended. As a therapeutic device, LED has achieved a FDA low-risk general wellness status.